Wednesday, November 4, 2009

About me

Hi, I'm Louise, 19 from QLD Down under. I work in a deli and i love to write, well i don't realy love it, I'm acutally adicted it to (teenagers, we're always adicticted to something!) at the moment i only have one poem published (its the only one i ever submited) and a few storys actually finnished. Besides being a terible speller and very no comital I am currently working on two projects with other writers. one is called bouncing ideas and on that i am working with two other writers on a story called Burning Silence. the other is called round robin and there is about seven of us writing a story which has been put on a website survive the infection and it will have lots of storys of 'after the infection. I currently have an idea for another story about one of the survivers and i have put slight introduction for it in the story we are currently writing.
I am also working on a few ideas by myself, one of which is called Diary of the dead girl and i am posting it at http://dotdg.tumblr.com/. I'm trying to get the link to survive the infection but i think kris is updating it. Oh kris is one of the writers writing on it and made us a great websit for our storys.

No comments:

Post a Comment